If you want to use Apple device then, first of all, you will need to initial setup your device. And if you want to erase data of your device then can take back up and then you can restore. you have easy steps for setting up and restore your phone.
So during this procedure, you can face some issue then that time our Apple support is available any time. you can transfer the data from one device to another device. you need to back up your old device then you can transfer the data new device.
There are some steps are as follows:-
- If you are already set up your new device but want to start over then you need to tap on setting >general>reset>erase all content and settings.
- You need to turn on your device then on the screen you will show “hello” in any language and you need to follow the steps to get started. After that, you can choose your language then click on your country and region
- If you have another device on IOS 11 and you want to use quick start then set up should be automatically. If you are not using IOS 11 device then setup should be manual.
- If you have another device on IOS 11 and you want to use quick start then set up should be automatically. If you are not using IOS 11 device then setup should be manually
If you have another device on IOS 11 and you want to use quick start then set up should be automatically. If you are not using IOS 11 device then setup should be manually or Apple Tech Support Phone Number for more info.
- Then You need to connect to a Wi-Fi network after that continue setting up your device Tap on wi-fi network which you want to use otherwise you can choose another network
- You can set up touch ID or Face Id and create a passcode. This feature is very helpful as a security. In this feature passcode and fingerprint sensor also available
- I cloud back is necessary when you want to restore and back up your device data.
- Need to connect to the previous device internet with wi-fi.
- you need to go setting and fill your name go to I cloud then I cloud back up.
- cloud backup should be turn on.
- Click on back up now.
- After processing, you can turn off the wi-fi connection
- you need to sign in with your Apple ID then you can access
- set up Siri and other devices
- After that, you can choose a setting for app analytics, True Tone, and home button
if still, you are facing the same problem then you can take help. Apple Customer Service will be provided batter resolution regarding this concern support is available 24*7